Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dammit Pop-Tarts!

Pop-Tarts has turned my hardened heart to mush.

About 3 weeks ago I picked up a box of Pop-Tarts. My favorite flavor is frosted blueberry, which is actually kind of hard to find. I spotted a box and threw it in my basket. Not until a few days later when I actually opened the box, got out a package, opened that, and THEN took a bite did I realize that I accidentally picked up chocolate vanilla cream, a flavor I would NEVER buy. But dammit Pop-Tarts, I loved it.

The next time I went specifically looking for the chocolate vanilla cream flavor but I couldn't find it or frosted blueberry so I settled for frosted strawberry. And then tonight, as I was snacking on one, I noticed the most adorable packaging. Dammit Pop-Tarts, you are just too cute.

No comments: