Thursday, December 18, 2008

I can't stop eating


I don't even want to keep eating these ridiculously delicious Kudos bars. I really want a giant steak and mashed potato dinner, or maybe a delicious plate of Thai food.
I read that sometimes when you think you're hungry you're really just thirsty, but I've been drinking water like it's my job. So I thought maybe I really wanted a Diet Coke, but the vending machine was out of it, along with Diet Mountain Dew and (yuck) Diet Pepsi.


And there's no steak or Thai food in the office that I know of, so I'll just keep wolfing down these amazing Kudos bars. Did I mention they're delicious? They really are. Even the Snickers ones.

Oh man, I literally can't stop eating. I'll have to be forklifted out of my desk before long. Even worse, I'll go on my "staycation" for two weeks and do nothing but sit on my couch and eat. Not only will I be alone on Christmas but I'll have to ring in the New Year by holding a bell and rolling myself down the hall.

No comments: